Airbeds are a great option for overnight guests as they can be easily stored away until a guest shows up and requires another bed. Alternatively, they are a great option for people that are trying to bring the comforts of home to the deep woods.
Intex has created a line of Airbeds that are comfortable and functional, with higher designs that are similar to traditional beds and even include features like indentations throughout the side of the mattress to grip fitted sheets, creating a comfortable sleeping experience. A high 22 inches off of the floor, the air mattress makes it simple to get in and out of the mattress without ending up on the floor.
- Dual chamber construction is used throughout the design of the bed. The lower chamber functions similar to a traditional box spring, while the upper layer performs as a traditional mattress to provide advanced comfort while the bed is in use
- Mattresses are created to be waterproof throughout the flocked top to ensure the highest level of durability while in use.
- High quality firmness and support created with the dual chambers in the mattress can alleviate the pain that comes with sleeping on lesser quality air mattresses.
- The raised mattress makes it simple to climb in and out, creating an experience that is similar to a traditional bed.
- The Intex air mattress is easy to inflate with the built-in electric pump that can inflate the air mattress within minutes.
- The Intex raised airbed with built in electric pump requires an outlet to inflate the airbed using the traditional pump. For campers, an outlet or adaptor is required to use a vehicle as power, or extension cords to the electricity source to use the pump for the air mattress.
Other airbeds create sleeping areas that are close to the floor and that are known to deflate in the middle of night, causing the person sleeping on the airbed to have to get up throughout the middle of the night and inflate the bed.
The Intex raised airbed brings the bed up off of the floor with the dual chambered design that mimics the box spring and mattress, creating a comfortable and functional sleeping surface whether the air bed is being used in the home for overnight guests, or as a way to create the comforts and luxury of home while camping.