One of the most popular and recognized brands of air beds that are available to consumers are the airbeds and mattresses that are available from the Intex brands. Available in a wide range of sizes and styles and with a convenient and easy to use pump system, this airbed can be used for at-home overnight guests, as a temporary alternative to a bed, and even used while camping to provide the comfort of at-home with the convenience of an easy to inflate air bed.
- The inflatable airbed has a built in pump to make pumping the airbed simple. In as little as a few minutes the airbed can be plugged in, pumped and ready for use.
- The Waterproof design has a flocked top which can create comfort for sturdy construction.
- The pump is created with high power construction and inflates in as little as three minutes.
- There are built in pillows to increase the comfort level of the air mattress, which makes it a great choice for camping as campers can leave the pillows at home.
- Includes a carry bag to store the mattress while it is not in use. Simply deflate the mattress and store in the bag when it’s not needed.
- The built in pump requires electrical outlet access, which can make it difficult to inflate while using on camping trips where electricity is not available, but there are adapters that can use everything from an adapter to car outlet to pump the air bed on the go.
The Intex airbed is a great option for camping and the home. Reviews outline the great features of the airbed, including the ability of the airbed to remain inflated through multiple nights of use and even for more than one person sleeping on the bed.
The comfortable sleeping surface, ease of use and the stay-inflated technology make this a clear choice for people that are seeking an airbed for home use, or use on the go while camping.
With many different types and sizes of beds that are available through the Intex brands, customers can choose the type of bed that suits the size needed, whether they are searching for a bed that is appropriate for camping or to accommodate overnight guests. Be sure to consider the tent size, or area size when choosing whether the traditional double, queen or king size mattress is ordered. Click here if you would like to learn more about this air mattress.