The Intex Classic Downy Full Airbed is a great option for customers that are seeking an affordable air mattress that is going to make camping more comfortable, as well as providing an option for overnight guests that have shown up from out of town looking for a place to stay.
Raised up 8.75″ off of the ground, the air mattress can protect and insulate against the cold ground much more efficiently than a traditional camping mat and can even accommodate traditional bedding, to create a more comfortable sleeping surface. The surface of the mattress is designed to ensure that bedding remains in place, and that the person sleeping on the mattress remains comfortable all night long.
- The full size mattress can easily accommodate two adults and is a great choice for those overnight guests that need a place to stay, when all of the beds are full.
- The flocked surface creates a comfortable and soft sleeping environment, while providing soft support throughout the top of the mattress.
- The surface design of the mattress also ensures that bedding is going to remain in place, allowing even fitted sheets to stay in one place.
- Vinyl beams are used throughout the construction of the mattress to create a firm support, to avoid aches caused by inferior designed airbeds
- Extra wide openings make it simple to both inflate and deflate the air mattress, making getting ready for guests simple.
- Raised 8.75” off of the ground the airbed can easily support up to 600 lbs
- There is no electric built-in pump that is available for the air mattress and therefore is required to buy separately to use while inflating the mattress.
- There is no easy deflate option, making it difficult to ensure that all of the air has been removed from the airbed once it’s no longer in use.
This affordable air mattress is available for less than twenty dollars and can be a great way to bring the comforts of home camping, on a budget. Using the air mattress with a traditional pump can allow the person using the mattress to inflate the mattress, but the customer should be aware that the pump is not included with the mattress.
Available online through websites like Amazon.com, customers can compare the prices and shop around – even taking advantage of free shipping offers that can help to cut the costs of buying the airbed in local department stores.