For overnight guests that come to the home, sleepovers with friends and even nights spent out of town it’s important to be comfortable. The Aerobed Guest Choice Inflatable Bed provides all of the comforts of the traditional bed, with the convenience of being able to inflate the bed in as little as sixty seconds using the built-in air pump.
What features set the Aerobed Guest Choice Inflatable Bed apart from other mattresses?
- PVC vinyl is used to create a durable surface that is puncture resistant and non allergenic to accommodate nights and nights of use
- Includes bag for easy storage
- Interior coil construction to provide support while sleeping on the mattress
- Velvet surface to create a comfortable sleeping experience
- AC pump is included to assemble the bed in just sixty seconds, and has the ability to deflate the bed in as little as 15 seconds
- Perfect for traveling, camping, the cabin and even overnight guests
- Measurements of the twin size Aerobed are 74 x 39 inches when inflated
Air mattresses are a great option for overnight guests to accommodate sleepovers and impromptu stop-ins from friends.
When choosing the bed, it’s important to choose styles that are going to be easily inflated to reduce the time needed to prepare. Since the Aerobed is inflated in as little as sixty seconds – it has never been easier to prepare for overnight guests. Simply remove the bed from the handy storage bag and inflate, Voila, the bed is ready for overnight guests.
The velvet surface of the bed is used to create a comfortable sleeping experience but also used to keep sheets on the bed. The velvet reduces the movement of the sheet making it simple to dress the bed in traditional linens to create a comfortable sleeping experience for guests. Using deep pocket sheets on the bed can ensure the right fit, allowing the guest to get all the comforts of home with the convenience of an air bed.
Easily inflated, and deflated too, the bed can be easily placed in the storage bag and put back into the closet while not in use.